Comment on page
- 1.Download BuildSystem from a site of your choice.
- 2.Place the .jar in your plugins directory.
- 3.Run the server and wait for it to fully load.
stopin your Minecraft server console to bring the server to a clean stop.
- 5.Make changed to the
configas you wish.
- 6.Run the server.
- 7.All done! BuildSystem should be installed and ready to be used.
- 1.Open the navigator by clicking on the
Navigatoritem or by using the command:
2. Click on the chest icon to open the
3. Click on the
"+" skullat the bottom of the navigator.
5. Enter the name of the world you want to create and click on the renamed item.
The world name cannot contain spaces, dots and special symbols
- 1.Place the world folder you wish to use as a template in the
templatesdirectory in the
2. When creating a world now select the template you just added.